Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I've got a terrible itch..

 I took time to lay out by the pool in hopes of maybe getting a little tan. My attempt was entirely unsuccessful. Unfortunately, I'm convinced it is physically impossible for me to ever get a tan.. I will forever be ghostly white. 
Siiggghhhh):

Anyway, the point I was getting at, was while  was laying out I started flipping through old pictures that I've taken. Started thinking about all the opportunities I've been lucky enough to encounter since I started. And just how much I've grown as a photographer. But its been entirely too long since I have taken the time to set up a shoot where I have complete and total artistic freedom. And now that I  living in a town where I know absolutely no one, I've lost the option to just call up someone or post an ad on facebook for a needed model. I have a plethora of ideas for shoots, creative, fun, original shoots and no one to use them with): And with all the different scenery around here, beaches, meadows, woods, anything you could possibly dream of as a photographer the possibilities are truly endless.








As simple of all this all may seem, these are the kind of things that make me miss home. My comfort zone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment