Sunday, March 17, 2013

Let's see here..

I'm Mariah. Born and raised in the ever so dusty Nevada, recently relocated to beautiful, beach side San Luis Obispo, CA I love the beach life(:
Anyway, I'm twenty years young, and I've been a complete mess since day one. I like to blame it on the artist in me. (My creative functions just can't flow in an orderly environment.. hahah) Although I don't know how solid of a platform that is. I created this blog in need of an outlet. A way to process my thoughts, share my epiphanies, and just vent. Ever since I was a little girl I've wanted nothing more than to be able to make a difference in someones life. Through a painting I've done, a drawing I've created, a photo I've taken, or through words I've written/said, if I can get just one person to stop and think about an aspect of this life in a way they never have before, even if just for a split second, means I will have changed something or someone. And thats all I wish to do. There's a million and twenty-three things going through my head at any given moment, and sometimes the noise just gets overwhelming. So to all those who will follow this, welcome to the spastic life in which I call my own..

No comments:

Post a Comment