Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sleepless nights♥

Sometimes when I can't sleep, and theres a million and thirteen things running through my brain all at once, I just lay here, and listen to the steady pace of his breathing, and all of sudden a million and twelve of those things stop. Immediately, it's like nothing else matters but the fact that I'm here, and he's here. That fact that were back, that after all we've put ourselves and each other through, were back where we belong. We've managed to somehow make it through all the crazy, hurt, and all the other misunderstood bullshit.
Honestly, I never realized how much love and compassion I was capable of, until he left three weeks ago, and everything inside me collapsed entirely. I never believed there would be any single one person 'for' me. I always believed I was better alone. I mean of course I would have my flings, and things, but I always knew none of them were for me, I was better on my own. I never imagined being able to love a person as unconditionally as I love him. I don't even think I understood the word unconditional before this. There's never been anyone that has ever even tried to understand me the way he does. No one that gets my quirks the way he does. No one that knows as much of my past as he does and doesn't look at me any differently. And no one that has ever been able to make me feel as alive and as 'worth it' as he does. No one.
And I'm sure if you're reading this and you know anything about us, or our back and forth, you're probably thinking we're crazy, and maybe we are. Or atleast maybe I am. But as long as I can be crazy with him by my side, I'll take it. Because I know, I don't want anyone else. I'm young, and I'm dumb, and I've still got a long way to go, but I honestly believe with everything inside me, I'm not too young or too dumb to know this is what I want. For today, for tomorrow, and for all of my tomorrows. He's everything I need, everything I want, everything I could ever ask for.
I don't think he knows it yet, but I'm not going anywhere.. like ever. I couldn't even if I tried.
I wish more people could experience this kind of misunderstood, unconditional craziness. I wish more people could experience this kind of love.
This is all a little bit too much, a little but crazy, isn't it? Hahh. Probably. I've probably lost my marbles. But oddly enough, with where everything in my life is right this moment, I think I'd be 100% okay with losing every single one of my marbles I have left. As long as I can keep this feeling, this feeling I have right now, with his arm around my waist and his face buried into the back of my neck. let me keep this, and you can have anything else you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment